Over the 2019 holiday season, the Realm Makers Bookstore tried its hand at being a pop-up store in the second largest mall in the US! It was an exciting endeavor. We had tons of authors come out and sign books, and we heard lots of great encouragement about the presence of a new bookstore in the mall.
Will we do it again? The jury is out. But we’re definitely committed to finding ways to get speculative fiction by Christians into the public eye.
Here’s a sample of what we did while in the mall…
What you’ll find at The Book Den:
-Authors in attendance, signing books every weekend!
-Hard-to-find full series
-Signed copies of many editions
-Books not available in any other store
Authors You Can Meet
- November 30th–Bryan Davis, author of Dragons in Our Midst, Wanted: Superheroes, The Reapers Trilogy
- Dec 6th–Janeen Ippolito; Sarah White
- Dec 7th–Pam Halter; Shawn Smucker
- December 13th–Morgan Busse; Laura Van Arendonk Baugh
- December 14th–Ronie Kendig; James Hannibal: 3-6 pm
- December 21st–Bill Beck 11 am STORYTIME, Michael Stefan Shaw: 1-3 pm, Shawn Smucker: 6 pm
- December 28th–Steve Rzasa: 3-6 pm
This is a limited time destination for shoppers. The Book Den, powered by Realm Makers Bookstore, will only have this physical location for the Christmas shopping season. Enjoy knowledgeable help in finding your new favorite author.