Hello Realmies! Scott Minor here, along with our membership coordinators Jason Joyner, and Randy Streu.
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are in the final stages of building our 2nd draft of the membership site. Yes, our first membership platform ended up being something that needed to be scrapped before we even rolled it out. Sorry to do that, but I know you’ll appreciate starting out with a platform that will not only be easy for you to use, but also something that our administrators will find simple to manage. This platform is one that I am much more confident will provide a tremendous value to those of you who choose to subscribe to our Realm Makers Membership Program.
I’m excited to share that the new membership site will provide an online community exclusively for Realm Makers Members including critique groups moderated by Jason Joyner. This will not be another private Facebook group but rather our own online community for Members only!
When you become a member at the “Basic” level, you receive:
- Discounts on conference registration.
- Discounts on conference audio.
- Quarterly webinars with seasoned industry teachers.
- Access to an exclusive Realm Makers online community, including organized critique groups.
- An email newsletter full of industry news that matters to speculative fiction writers (6 per year)
- Discounts on products and services with Realm Makers partner service providers.
Members at the “Published” level will also get:
- Space in the Realm Makers Conference Bookstore for selling your books on consignment.
- Opportunities to be featured in the member newsletter and/or the Realm Makers blog.
Members at the “Professional” level will receive all the Basic and Published level benefits plus:
- 1/4 page ad in the conference program ($60 value)
- Marketing material added to the conference registration bags
Basic Memberships are $45 annually
Published Memberships are $65 annually
Professional Memberships are $100 annually